The DC Health Benefit Exchange is coming. Is your organization ready?
If your organization employs up to 100 AND is located in Washington, DC, a major part of health care reform, Health Insurance Exchanges, WILL soon impact your organization.
Join the DC Health Benefits Exchange Authority, Nonprofit HR and the Nonprofit Roundtable of Greater Washington for an open town hall meeting to learn your rights and responsibilities as employers in relation to providing health insurance benefits to your employees in 2014 and beyond.
After January 2014 all DC-based employers with less than 50 employees who offer health insurance as an employee benefit MUST use the DC Exchange. Beginning with your 2015 plan year, DC based employers with less than 50 (100 in 2016) employees will NOT be able to renew their current employee health insurance programs outside of the Exchange.
Get answers now from those who know.
Attend this unique town hall and you will have an opportunity to meet the leaders of the DC Exchange Authority and learn about the Exchange directly from them.
The DC Exchange Authority will help you understand:
- How your organization and your employees will purchase health insurance in the future.
- What health insurance options will be available for purchase through the Exchange.
- How to choose between plans.
- And much more!
Town Hall Details
When: Friday, July 19, 2013
Time: 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Where: National Education Association
Address: 1201 16th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20036-3290
Availability: Limited to 100 attendees
- Learn what the Exchange will look like.
- Learn what plans will be available to nonprofit employers.
- Learn how nonprofits and their employees will choose between plans.
- Learn how the nonprofit sector can help the Exchange be successful.