December 7, 2021 @ 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
The breadth of many employer wellness programs has expanded since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. More organizations are making an effort to craft holistic approaches to employee wellness and supporting their employees’ mental health is paramount. With your staff at the forefront, now is the perfect time to begin crafting wellness programs that are unique to your organization as well. Join us as Nonprofit HR’s Total Rewards and Outsourcing teams explore how to develop employer wellness programs that prioritize your people. During the conversation, you will gain an understanding of how to:
- Define wellness in today’s workplace
- Uncover the often unused wellness benefits, programs and dollars within your existing benefit plans
- Educate employees about their benefits with continuous conversations
- Think about key considerations when establishing a wellness program within your organization
- Pinpoint the common points of work stressors and how to reduce their impact
- Establish standards and model behaviors that create greater work-life balance
- See perks such as flex and hybrid schedules impact productivity and engagement
See Eric’s bio.
See Shaunna’s bio.
Jennifer Morgan, PHR
Adam Primi, MA, SHRM-SCP
See Adam’s bio.