Download this webinar. Get started now.
The 2018 Nonprofit Talent Management Strategies Survey indicated a top priority of many nonprofits is to strengthen internal capacity around interviewing skills and practices. This means that nonprofits need to have nimble and efficient recruitment processes to compete for talent, and technology is a huge part of that talent acquisition equation. While video and new HR technologies for recruitment have made the interviewing process a lot more fun, these new developments have also added a layer of legalities that your nonprofit’s recruiters and hiring managers may be oblivious to, possibly exposing your mission to unnecessary harm.
This webinar is for you if you know that your nonprofit has recently or will soon update its processes and technology tools for interviewing candidates. Listen now for immediate answers to your team’s and internal partners’ growing recommendations to incorporate more technology into your recruitment strategy. Plus, invite them to participate in the discussion to hear an update on emerging pitfalls first-hand.
- Screening and interviewing methods that appeal to the tech-savvy and increasingly remote and contingent workforce
- Tips for increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of your recruitment process
- How to navigate the advantages and disadvantages of using social media and video in the recruitment process
- How to mitigate legal risks through a consistent and organized interview process
- Topics and questions to avoid during interviews
- The risks associated with unmanaged social media checks in the hiring process
- How to navigate challenging interviewee questions or topics
Director Talent Acquisition
Connect with Yvonne! Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vedder Price’s Labor and Employment Practice
Connect with Sadina! Email her at email@example.com.