Now Hiring: Senior DEI Consultant – Join Our Team!
Lead the nonprofit sector in organizational change toward more diverse, inclusive and equitable (DEI) practices and cultures!
Are you a top-notch DEI practitioner looking for an opportunity to transform the nonprofit sector? If so, consider joining our DEI team where you will oversee complex client engagements, manage projects to completion and design and facilitate DEI training solutions and assessment services to clients and stakeholders.
Qualified candidates will have at least a Bachelor’s degree and ten or more years of experience as a DEI consultant. You should also demonstrate your skills in the following ways:
- Expertise in principles and practices of DEI and systems thinking, as well as proven people and team management experience
- Track record of success in partnering across organizational functions and teams and with executive leaders to develop and manage DEI strategies and programs that support engagement and advancement of organizational goals
- Demonstrated track record of taking initiative, leading large complex projects, working in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple and changing priorities simultaneously
- Outcomes-driven experience in developing, implementing and executing DEI organizational change management in alignment with organizational objectives, external environmental changes and changing business models
- Demonstrated in-person and virtual facilitation and learning design skills specifically in the area of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion.
- Strong skills in data gathering, data analysis, and interpretation of results
- Modeling a strong client service orientation and commitment to excellence
Join our creative, solutions-driven culture where you can make a living and a difference.
Nonprofit HR also offers an exceptional benefits plan that includes unlimited leave, medical and dental, a generous holiday schedule, bonus opportunities, a 401k match program and the ability to chart your own professional course!
We’re waiting on your resume! Share with us why this is the perfect role for you!