Is Your Employee Handbook Outdated? Partner with Our Strategy & Advisory Experts to Update It!
Regardless of the size of your organization, an employee handbook is essential. A well-crafted, vetted and legally compliant manual is important as it gives employees a detailed overview of policies specific to your organization along with other key procedures, guidelines and employee benefits. A handbook is also a vital introduction to your organization for new hires, providing insights to understand your mission and values. Standardizing and documenting the expectations of your employees provides clarity, structure and a positive workplace culture. An organization’s policies and procedures should be reviewed periodically through a diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) lens to reflect any changes in or clarifications of policies.
Benefits of a well-written guidebook of policies and procedures include:
- Knowing your history.
- Drafting policies that represent your company values and unique culture.
- Defining and clarifying expectations for all employees.
- Creating uniformity, transparency and consistency in your organization.
Our Service Offerings:
- Legally compliant with federal, state and local employment laws
- EDIJ lens
- Includes 1 round of edits
Handbook + Focus Groups
- Plus package plus:
- Up to 5 focus groups to capture VOE (voice of employee)
- Executive summary of themes from focus group sessions
- Includes 2 rounds of edits