Attend live to earn one (1) SHRM recertification credit.
Date: Tuesday, July 26
Time: 2-3:30 p.m. ET
Cost: Free (but registration required)
If there’s one thing that the Great Resignation has taught us, it is that employers must be intentional in approaching their total compensation package, especially benefits. Organizations can fall into a routine of simply renewing the same benefit plans year over year with very little changes. But this will rarely deliver the targeted results needed to remain competitive in attracting and retaining top talent. Join our experts in Total Rewards to get their insights on deliberate steps you can take to evolve your benefits, program offerings and investment in your employee experience.
After this webinar, you will be able to take action in the following areas:
- Connecting with your benefits broker to uncover additional value
- Identifying opportunities to integrate equity into your compensation practices
- Drilling down on employee resources for mental and emotional health
- Streamlining information to meet increased flexibility regarding hybrid or remote work options
- Amplifying technology solutions that increase understanding and benefits access
Nonprofit HR Webinar Presenter:
Senior Consultant, Total Rewards