Nonprofit HR Insight Library
Get our latest insights on the topics that matter most in nonprofit talent, culture and leadership.
Our work with hundreds of nonprofit organizations over the last 18 years has afforded us with a rich repository of insights that we believe can help you as you manage and lead your organization’s people function.
2020 Nonprofit Talent Management Priorities Survey Results!
Culture and engagement are top of mind for nonprofit leaders in 2020. Over 88% of the Nonprofit Talent Management Survey respondents across North America indicate how their organization will invest time and resources in attracting, engaging, developing and retaining their people in 2020.
This resource kit includes data and information about the top three priorities that will guide the talent management efforts for 345 nonpr
ofits who participated in the survey and much, much more, including:
- Webinar recording and presentation slides which includes:
- How talent management priorities, cultural trends, and retention have shifted
- Where your organization stands in relation to national nonprofit talent priorities, and more
See survey responses and more!
Download a brand new report which includes never before compiled data about diversity practices of social impact organizations across North America. Included in the report you will learn about organizations that have:
- a formal diversity statement and strategy
- tips for strengthening your organization’s diversity statement
- what organizations report as their greatest diversity challenges
- diversity training tips
- diversity metrics
- and much more, including demographic data
Browse More Resources on the Talent Management Practices of Social Impact Organizations.
See resources, whitepapers, case studies, ebooks and more on topics like culture, talent management, HR compliance, and leadership and download the content most relevant to you.