WTOP: 5 ways nonprofits can…
Registration now open. Free, registration required.
April 12, 2022
2:00 p.m. ET – 3:30 p.m. ET
How does your organization maintain a high quality candidate experience throughout interviewing and hiring? These two crucial aspects of the recruitment full cycle process are key, especially in today’s hybrid and virtualized environments. In this conversation, you will hear how reviewing and modifying your hiring process where needed can make the difference in maximizing your mission’s impact. By knowing where and how to successfully integrate the sought-after candidates attracted to your culture and values, you will ensure their early and ongoing success.
Finish this conversation prepared to maximize:
- Essential steps to be completed for candidates to be presented for consideration by hiring manager or committee
- Implementing an effective communication process that includes status updates and target timelines related to the hiring steps
- Vetting, background check, and pre-offer/rejection process to complete within interview timeframe
- Negotiation best practices, maintaining engagement and finalizing hire
- Consistency of candidate experience from hiring to orientation and onboarding
Patricia “Patty” Hampton, CSP
Managing Partner, Nonprofit HR, and Interim Managing Director, Impact Search Advisors by Nonprofit HR
|Noelle Myriam Cherubim|
Team Leader & Senior Consultant, Recruitment Outsourcing, Impact Search Advisors by Nonprofit HR