The survey results are in! Download the 2021 Nonprofit Talent Management Priorities Survey resource kit now!
As with prior years, the results of this annual survey showcase what nonprofit organizations will prioritize regarding their people and what the implications are for the sector more broadly when it comes to attracting, developing, and retaining staff. Survey responses will offer specific insight into these prioritized practices in terms of the talent management lifecycle, covering the areas of talent attraction and recruitment; hiring and onboarding; performance management; engagement and retention; and more. The results will also reveal how organizations’ talent management practices were impacted by the unprecedented events of 2020, including the coronavirus pandemic, civil unrest and political tension.
This resource kit includes data and information about the top three priorities that will guide the talent management efforts for more than 420 nonprofits who participated in the survey and much, much more, including:
- Webinar recording and presentation slides which include:
- How talent management priorities, cultural trends, and retention have shifted
- Where your organization stands in relation to national nonprofit talent priorities
- How to align your organization’s talent priorities to help drive your unique goals for 2021
- Why these priorities are relevant to the sector and your organization
Complete the form below to access the 2021 Nonprofit Talent Management Priorities infographic today!
Access the Webinar Recording | Access the Presentation Slides