WTOP: 5 ways nonprofits can…
Advance Your Career in the Nonprofit Sector
A nonprofit career can
change your life.
If you’re passionate about changing the status quo, talented, mission-driven and seeking a new leadership or professionals career opportunity, you’re in the right place. Nonprofit HR’s expert Search team places the highest caliber executives and stellar professionals at nonprofit organizations across the country every day. Search opportunities below.
See Open Executive Searches
YOU NEED MISSION-DRIVEN LEADERS!
THOUGHT PARTNER WITH OUR EXECUTIVE SEARCH TEAM!
High – Impact nonprofits require…
HIGH – IMPACT LEADERS
Browse ongoing executive searches:
- Associated Universities, Inc.: Chief Financial Officer
- Community Access: Chief Operating Officer
- Environmental Leadership Program (ELP): Executive Director
- Jane’s Due Process: Executive Director
- Mission First Housing Group: Senior Vice President, Property Management
- Purpose Built Communities: Vice President, Network Impact
- The Assistance Fund: Chief Executive Officer
- Volunteers of America Upstate New York: President/Chief Executive Officer
- Western States Center: Executive Director
Partner with us to find the most effective leaders to execute your mission. Helping you achieve your mission is our goal and we will manage every element of your executive search, including:
- Aligning search strategy with organizational goals, values, and mission
- In-depth research in relevant networks and communities
- Marketing and advertising to prospective candidates
- Competitive compensation market analysis
- Full vetting of candidates and due diligence of background
- In-depth Behavioral Executive Search Interview Toolkit
- Negotiating offer and employment agreement terms
- Post search and transition support
- Executive coaching through the first year of employment
- Browse ongoing Direct Hire opportunities
You Need Mission-driven Talent.
Nonprofit Hr Can Help!
Browse ongoing Professional Search opportunities.
- Allied Media Projects (AMP): Director of Finance
- Guttmacher Institute: Senior Policy Associate, State Partnerships
- JOURNEY: Director of Operations and Special Events
- NASTAD: Director of Human Resources
- Manager, Media and Public Relations
- Pathfinder International: Finance Controller
- Pathfinder International: Global Services, Human Resources Business Partner
- Zion Church: Senior Director, Human Resources
We maintain relationships with active and passive candidates.
Use our network to your advantage when it comes time to scale or fill an existing role. We partner you with an experienced Nonprofit HR talent advisor during the planning stages to search and gather the most critical information required to make the placement a success. We apply our decades of experience to every single engagement.
Our focus is to understand your organization’s:
- Mission, vision, values and priorities
- Qualities and competencies of the talent necessary for success
- Organizational climate and dynamics that may impact the kind of talent required
- Competitive compensation factors needed to attract high-performing talent
- Communication needs and preferences of key stakeholders needed to ensure a successful outcome