This is a remote position with local and/or national travel on occasion.
Are you looking for project-based human capital engagements? Do you thrive on tight deadlines? Then our Strategy & Advisory team might be looking for you!
Our Strategy & Advisory team is looking for someone to help us to provide clients with thoughtful research, execution and thought partnership on a variety of client engagements and talent management projects in such areas as workforce planning, HR assessments and audits, organizational culture assessments, employee engagement, change management and performance management.
This position also implements learning and development projects by conducting needs assessments, developing content design, delivering training session(s) and measuring effectiveness. In addition, this role will advise on compliance and best practices related to HR policies and procedures to include, but not limited to, drafting and/or revising Employee Handbooks. The Consultant provides thought partnership to clients and internal team members and represents Nonprofit HR by presenting and writing in areas of subject matter expertise.
A FEW ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Client Management
- Partner with clients to lead and execute time-bound projects in one or more HR disciplines from “kick-off” through completion of high-quality project deliverables.
- Implement learning and development projects by conducting needs assessment, developing content design, delivering training session(s) and measuring effectiveness, consulting with Managing Director or Senior Consultant.
- Subject Matter Expertise and Thought Partnership
- Actively listen to gain understanding of clients’ changing business and operational needs in order identify opportunities to deepen the client engagement.
- Collaborate with Managing Director, Strategy & Advisory practice to upsell and cross-sell client service solutions to ensure achievement of existing client objectives and firm revenue goals.
How We Work: Nonprofit HR’s Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Difference
It is a high priority for us to foster and maintain an environment where diversity and inclusion are valued and realized to the benefit of you and the clients that we serve. We believe strongly in treating everyone fairly and value the full diversity of our colleagues, clients, partners and vendors. Inclusion is how we live our commitment to fairness and diversity. It shapes how we honor the perspectives, abilities and identities of our colleagues; how we listen to, engage and respond to our clients; and how we connect to and appreciate each other and those we serve. We define diversity as differences that influence and affect our firm, our workplace culture, and the communities and clients we engage in the following areas: race, color, ethnicity, national origin, socioeconomic status, pay and benefits, ability, military service, age, faith, gender, sexual identity, personal appearance, pregnancy, and political views.
Continue reading our about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.