Looking to grow your career in marketing? Here’s the perfect opportunity for you to transform out-of-the-box ideas into tactical marketing and communication strategies, campaigns and measurable business results!
If you enjoy variety, are eager to see your passion for communication support the growth of hundreds of mission-driven organizations and want to work with a firm that prioritizes it people, then learn more about this exciting career opportunity! This position will allow you to support the development and implementation of a national marketing and communications tactical strategy for Nonprofit HR.
Highlight of Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborates with the Managing Director of Client Marketing & Strategic Communication to ensure the firm meets or exceeds its market objectives based on solid tactical management
- Regularly reports on marketing program performance (including digital marketing)
- Assists with the creation of and manages marketing email and editorial calendar, message creation, reporting and analysis
- Manages specific marketing and communication projects and collaborates with Marketing Associates on timelines, scopes of work and deliverables
- Develops marketing and communications materials including web, social/digital