WTOP: 5 ways nonprofits can…
If you are a compensation expert who loves writing and enhancing job descriptions, job matching to market data, salary structure creation, staff benchmarking, and more, then this may be the job for you!. The Senior Consultant will advise on complex compensation matters with in-depth analytics and strategic alignment to business goals.
A FEW ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead full lifecycle of compensation work; creating/reviewing job descriptions, job matching to market data, salary structures, benchmarking, education and communication. Collect and analyze compensation information to determine market competitiveness and internal equity in support of project-based and outsourced client engagements. Partner and collaborate with consultants to develop and deliver compelling compensation recommendations and program reports.
- Build a consultative and collaborative relationship with HR consultants, client leaders and staff on compensation programs evolution and compensation initiatives.
- Analyze data sets to distill insights, convey findings and make recommendations to client leadership and consultants. Also, support internal client data capture efforts and provide analytical perspective to leveraging data for consultant’s supporting clients.
Subject Matter Expertise and Thought Leadership
- In collaboration with the Total Rewards Team ensure that TR Library maintains up to date and relevant documents and tools. Partner with Total Rewards Team to identify opportunities to improve the accuracy and efficiency of core compensation business processes.
- Actively listen to gain understanding of clients’ changing business and operational needs in order to identify opportunities to deepen the client engagement.
- Collaborate with consulting practice leadership to upsell and cross-sell client service solutions to ensure achievement of existing client objectives and firm revenue goals.
We’d love to see your resume! Share with us why this is the perfect role for you!
How We Work: Nonprofit HR’s Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Difference
It is a high priority for us to foster and maintain an environment where diversity and inclusion are valued and realized to the benefit of you and the clients that we serve. We believe strongly in treating everyone fairly and value the full diversity of our colleagues, clients, partners and vendors. Inclusion is how we live our commitment to fairness and diversity. It shapes how we honor the perspectives, abilities and identities of our colleagues; how we listen to, engage and respond to our clients; and how we connect to and appreciate each other and those we serve. We define diversity as differences that influence and affect our firm, our workplace culture, and the communities and clients we engage in the following areas: race, color, ethnicity, national origin, socioeconomic status, pay and benefits, ability, military service, age, faith, gender, sexual identity, personal appearance, pregnancy, and political views.
Continue reading our about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.