Lead the nonprofit sector in organizational change toward more diverse, inclusive and equitable (DEI) practices and cultures!
Are you a top-notch DEI practitioner looking for an opportunity to transform the nonprofit sector? If so, consider joining our DEI team where you will oversee complex client engagements, manage projects to completion and design and facilitate DEI training solutions and assessment services to clients and stakeholders, across one or more subject matter areas. The Senior Consultant partners with the Managing Director regarding strategic DEI thought partnership, business development and operational support. May lead client engagement teams comprised of DEI consultants and DEI Associates.
A FEW ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In collaboration with team, act as subject matter expert to client executives, helping to identify the nature of specific issues they are facing and enabling client-driven solutions.
- Provide strategic thought leadership to clients and partner with consulting team to identify and resolve client challenges and thought partner with client engagement team on engagement escalations to ensure the highest levels of client service delivery and satisfaction; become personally involved where necessary to mitigate risk and provide technical expertise.
- Oversee the consulting process of a team and/or strategic direction of a project in one or more DEI disciplines. Provide subject matter expertise to Managing Directors, Consulting Teams and externally to clients.
- May oversee one or more staff on a client engagement.
- Actively participate in hiring panels and new hire orientation programs to ensure incoming talent aligns with Nonprofit HR’s culture, values and expectations.
- Provide frequent, ongoing feedback to Managing Directors for consultants assigned to project teams.
Subject Matter Expertise and Thought Leadership
- Actively listen to gain understanding of clients’ changing business and operational needs in order to identify opportunities to deepen the client engagement.
- Collaborate with consulting practice leadership to upsell and cross-sell client service solutions to ensure achievement of existing client objectives and firm revenue goals.
- Supports work of other consultants by sharing functional expertise
Join our creative, solutions-driven culture where you can make a living and a difference.
We’re waiting on your resume! Share with us why this is the perfect role for you!
How We Work: Nonprofit HR’s Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Difference
It is a high priority for us to foster and maintain an environment where diversity and inclusion are valued and realized to the benefit of you and the clients that we serve. We believe strongly in treating everyone fairly and value the full diversity of our colleagues, clients, partners and vendors. Inclusion is how we live our commitment to fairness and diversity. It shapes how we honor the perspectives, abilities and identities of our colleagues; how we listen to, engage and respond to our clients; and how we connect to and appreciate each other and those we serve. We define diversity as differences that influence and affect our firm, our workplace culture, and the communities and clients we engage in the following areas: race, color, ethnicity, national origin, socioeconomic status, pay and benefits, ability, military service, age, faith, gender, sexual identity, personal appearance, pregnancy, and political views.
Continue reading our about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.