If you have experience strategically leading organizations in the development of innovative HR/talent management programs and practices, then read ahead and learn about this exciting career opportunity! Your next career move could allow you to lead multiple clients at once while making an impact in the social sector!
The Senior Consultant, Outsourcing provides subject matter expert advice, insight and strategic direction to one or more HR disciplines within a client environment. Guides consulting team members to oversee engagements, manage projects to completion and deliver people management solutions and services to clients and stakeholders, across one or more subject matter areas. The Senior Consultant partners with Team Leaders regarding strategic human resources thought partnership and operational support as the primary point of contact or member of a larger team to the firm’s outsourcing clients both onsite and in a remote environment. May lead a client engagement team comprised of HR consultants and HR Associates, providing strategic and tactical support to multiple clients, while serving as a strategic thought partner and leader for more complex projects. May also have a portfolio of assigned clients requiring direct interaction and portfolio support.
A FEW ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the consulting process of an outsourcing team and/or strategic direction of an outsourcing engagement in one or more HR disciplines. Provide subject matter expertise and/or thought partnership to Team Leaders, consulting teams and externally to clients.
- Partner with other firm subject matter experts to coordinate multi-disciplinary projects to align objective and strategy.
- May oversee one or more staff on a client engagement.
- Actively participate in hiring panels and new hire orientation programs to ensure incoming talent aligns with Nonprofit HR’s culture, values and expectations.
Subject Matter Expertise and Thought Leadership
- Actively listen to gain understanding of clients’ changing business and operational needs in order identify opportunities to deepen the client engagement.
- Collaborate with consulting practice leadership to upsell and cross-sell client service solutions to ensure achievement of existing client objectives and firm revenue goals.
How We Work: Nonprofit HR’s Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Difference
|It is a high priority for us to foster and maintain an environment where diversity and inclusion are valued and realized to the benefit of you and the clients that we serve. We believe strongly in treating everyone fairly and value the full diversity of our colleagues, clients, partners and vendors. Inclusion is how we live our commitment to fairness and diversity. It shapes how we honor the perspectives, abilities and identities of our colleagues; how we listen to, engage and respond to our clients; and how we connect to and appreciate each other and those we serve. We define diversity as differences that influence and affect our firm, our workplace culture, and the communities and clients we engage in the following areas: race, color, ethnicity, national origin, socioeconomic status, pay and benefits, ability, military service, age, faith, gender, sexual identity, personal appearance, pregnancy, and political views.|
Continue reading our about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.