The Senior Learning and Development Consultant, Strategy & Advisory and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion provides strategic guidance, insight, development and direction on a variety of complex client engagements and talent management projects. These projects are primarily learning and development projects, which involve conducting needs assessments, designing curriculum and program plans, delivering training session(s) and measuring effectiveness. The Senior Consultant provides strategic thought partnership to clients and internal team members and represents Nonprofit HR by presenting and writing in areas of subject matter expertise. This is a remote position with local and/or national travel on occasion.
A FEW ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with clients to lead complex, time-bound learning and development projects from “kick-off” through completion of high-quality project deliverables, including training materials and learning aids.
- Lead learning and development projects by conducting needs assessment, designing curriculum, deliver training session(s), and measuring effectiveness. May lead others to execute aspects of these projects, particularly large, complex engagements.
- Provide subject matter expertise and thought leadership externally to clients and to internal team members.
- May lead client engagement teams comprised of Consultants, Associates, and/or Assistants.
- Actively participate in hiring panels and new hire orientation programs to ensure incoming talent aligns with Nonprofit HR’s culture, values, and expectations.
- Coach and provide frequent, ongoing feedback to consultants assigned to project teams.
Subject Matter Expertise and Thought Leadership
- Actively listen to gain understanding of clients’ changing business and operational needs in order identify opportunities to deepen the client engagement.
- Collaborate with Managing Director, Strategy & Advisory and DEI practices to upsell and cross-sell client service solutions to ensure achievement of existing client objectives and firm revenue goals.
- Contribute to Strategy & Advisory and DEI practice areas’ content development and attend and/or develop content and facilitate public speaking opportunities in specific subject matter expertise which aligns with Nonprofit HR’s marketing and business development strategies ( including but not limited to, client roundtables, firm-sponsored events and webinars)
How We Work: Nonprofit HR’s Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Difference
It is a high priority for us to foster and maintain an environment where diversity and inclusion are valued and realized to the benefit of you and the clients that we serve. We believe strongly in treating everyone fairly and value the full diversity of our colleagues, clients, partners and vendors. Inclusion is how we live our commitment to fairness and diversity. It shapes how we honor the perspectives, abilities and identities of our colleagues; how we listen to, engage and respond to our clients; and how we connect to and appreciate each other and those we serve. We define diversity as differences that influence and affect our firm, our workplace culture, and the communities and clients we engage in the following areas: race, color, ethnicity, national origin, socioeconomic status, pay and benefits, ability, military service, age, faith, gender, sexual identity, personal appearance, pregnancy, and political views.
Continue reading our about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.