WTOP: 5 ways nonprofits can…
This is a full-time remote position.
The Team Leader manages an assigned team of consultants, representing multiple client engagements across the full spectrum of the HR outsourcing practice, overseeing delivery of talent management solutions, services and projects to clients and stakeholders. Team Leaders are given autonomy to determine appropriate delegation of tasks, facilitating communication amongst their team into requested deliverables and leading the strategic direction of assigned engagements.
The Team Leader leads a service delivery team comprised of senior consultants, consultants and associate consultants. This service delivery team provides strategic and operational support to multiple clients. The Team Leader serves as a strategic thought partner for more complex engagements, may also have a portfolio of assigned clients requiring direct interaction and partners on portfolio management.
A FEW ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the consulting process of assigned team and strategic direction of engagements.
- Ensure effective and efficient client integration for new or transitioning client engagements.
- Responsible for connectivity and accountability of their team to the firm and each other; ensure staff engagement and satisfaction.
- Conduct regularly scheduled one-on-one meetings with individual team members.
- Actively listen to gain understanding of clients’ changing business and operational needs in order identify opportunities to deepen the client engagement.
- Collaborate with service delivery leadership and client engagement to upsell and cross-sell client service solutions to ensure achievement of existing client objectives and firm revenue goals.
Subject Matter Expertise and Thought Leadership (firm and client)
- Aid in consulting work & functional expertise.
- Develop and deliver public speaking opportunities which align with Nonprofit HR’s marketing and business development strategies including client roundtables and firm-sponsored events and webinars.
How We Work: Nonprofit HR’s Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Difference
|It is a high priority for us to foster and maintain an environment where diversity and inclusion are valued and realized to the benefit of you and the clients that we serve. We believe strongly in treating everyone fairly and value the full diversity of our colleagues, clients, partners and vendors. Inclusion is how we live our commitment to fairness and diversity. It shapes how we honor the perspectives, abilities and identities of our colleagues; how we listen to, engage and respond to our clients; and how we connect to and appreciate each other and those we serve. We define diversity as differences that influence and affect our firm, our workplace culture, and the communities and clients we engage in the following areas: race, color, ethnicity, national origin, socioeconomic status, pay and benefits, ability, military service, age, faith, gender, sexual identity, personal appearance, pregnancy, and political views.|
Continue reading our about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.