Looking for a rewarding position and a values-driven firm? Conduct and serve as a trusted advisor on recruitment outsourcing engagements, plus manage a team of consultants focused on recruitment outsourcing engagements that serve multiple clients across the country. If leading the strategic direction of assigned engagements that includes methodology, strategy, processes and more sounds ideal for you then this may be the perfect opportunity to apply for!
The Team Leader will oversee engagements and serve as a collaborative and consultative partner to ensure recruitment practices and the candidate and client experience is high-touch and delivers services that align with the firm’s brand identity. The position has autonomy to determine appropriate delegation of tasks and assignments and facilitates communication amongst their team into requested recruitment deliverables.
A FEW ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the recruitment outsourcing process of assigned consultants and strategic direction of recruiting engagements.
- Ensure effective and efficient client integration for new or transitioning client engagements.
- Manage and leads retained recruitment outsourcing engagements and recruit, interview, place, and achieve highly qualified talent for positions and serve as a point of contact for the firm’s Recruitment Outsourcing clients and consultants.
- Ensure name-gathering/sourcing phase is executed in a timely & efficient manner to expand and develop candidate pools for each engagement and presents the client with detailed reporting to support these efforts.
- Work collaboratively with the firm’s client engagement team and other leaders to ensure staff engagement and satisfaction.
- Conduct regularly scheduled one-on-one meetings with individual team members.
How We Work: Nonprofit HR’s Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Difference
It is a high priority for us to foster and maintain an environment where diversity and inclusion are valued and realized to the benefit of you and the clients that we serve. We believe strongly in treating everyone fairly and value the full diversity of our colleagues, clients, partners and vendors. Inclusion is how we live our commitment to fairness and diversity. It shapes how we honor the perspectives, abilities and identities of our colleagues; how we listen to, engage and respond to our clients; and how we connect to and appreciate each other and those we serve. We define diversity as differences that influence and affect our firm, our workplace culture, and the communities and clients we engage in the following areas: race, color, ethnicity, national origin, socioeconomic status, pay and benefits, ability, military service, age, faith, gender, sexual identity, personal appearance, pregnancy, and political views.
Continue reading our about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.