WTOP: 5 ways nonprofits can…
The Team Leader & Senior Consultant, Search, will conduct and serve as a trusted advisor on retained executive, professional and interim search engagements. The Team Leader manages a team of Consultants and Senior Consultants, focused on executive and professional search engagements that serve multiple clients across the country. The Team Leader leads the strategic direction of assigned engagements that includes search methodology, strategy and processes that deliver results and value to social impact organizations.
The Team Leader will oversee engagements and serve as a collaborative and consultative partner to ensure search practices and the candidate and client experience is high-touch and delivers services that align with the firm’s brand identity. The position has autonomy to determine appropriate delegation of tasks and assignments and facilitates communication amongst their team into requested Search deliverables.
A FEW ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the Search process of assigned consultants and strategic direction of Search engagements.
- Ensure effective and efficient client integration for new or transitioning client engagements.
- Establish trusting relationships with key stakeholders at new and existing clients.
- Manage and leads retained Search engagements and recruit, interview, place, and achieve highly qualified talent for positions and serve as a point of contact for the firm’s Search clients and consultants.
- Ensure name-gathering/sourcing phase is executed in a timely & efficient manner to expand and develop candidate pools for each engagement and presents the client with detailed reporting to support these efforts.
- Recommend recruiting methodology, take accurate position notes, write and prepare candidate profiles, related reports and assessments for presentation to clients and provides appropriate briefings to maintain the integrity of Search processes and search engagements.
- Work collaboratively with the firm’s client services team and other leaders to ensure staff engagement and satisfaction.
- Conduct regularly scheduled one-on-one meetings with individual team members and team meetings.
- Identify expanding and contracting people resources and expertise needs within specific Search engagements.
- Actively listen to gain understanding of clients’ changing business and operational needs to identify opportunities to deepen the search or client engagement.
- Collaborate with consulting practice leadership to upsell and cross-sell client service solutions to ensure achievement of existing client objectives and firm revenue goals.
- Actively seek new business opportunities and refer potential opportunities in alignment with firm growth goals.
How We Work: Nonprofit HR’s Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Difference
It is a high priority for us to foster and maintain an environment where diversity and inclusion are valued and realized to the benefit of you and the clients that we serve. We believe strongly in treating everyone fairly and value the full diversity of our colleagues, clients, partners and vendors. Inclusion is how we live our commitment to fairness and diversity. It shapes how we honor the perspectives, abilities and identities of our colleagues; how we listen to, engage and respond to our clients; and how we connect to and appreciate each other and those we serve. We define diversity as differences that influence and affect our firm, our workplace culture, and the communities and clients we engage in the following areas: race, color, ethnicity, national origin, socioeconomic status, pay and benefits, ability, military service, age, faith, gender, sexual identity, personal appearance, pregnancy, and political views.
Continue reading our about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.