Provides research, execution and thought partnership on a variety of client engagements and talent management projects in such areas as learning and development, workforce planning, HR assessments and audits in this role! This exciting career opportunity will also allow you to focus on organizational culture assessments, employee engagement, change management and performance management. If implementing learning and development projects by conducting needs assessments, developing content design, delivering training sessions, and measuring effectiveness aligns with your career objectives, then keep reading and see how to apply!
A FEW ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Core responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Partner with clients to lead execute time-bound projects in one or more HR disciplines from “kick-off” through completion of high-quality project deliverables.
- Implement learning and development projects by conducting needs assessments, developing content design, delivering training session(s), and measuring effectiveness, consulting with Managing Director or Senior Consultant.
- Provide subject matter expertise and thought partnership externally to clients and to internal team members.
Subject Matter Expertise and Thought Partnership
- Actively listen to gain understanding of clients’ changing business and operational needs in order identify opportunities to deepen the client engagement.
- Collaborate with Managing Director, Strategy & Advisory practice to upsell and cross-sell client service solutions to ensure achievement of existing client objectives and firm revenue goals.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of systems, tools and templates to support Strategy & Advisory projects.
How We Work: Nonprofit HR’s Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Difference
|It is a high priority for us to foster and maintain an environment where diversity and inclusion are valued and realized to the benefit of you and the clients that we serve. We believe strongly in treating everyone fairly and value the full diversity of our colleagues, clients, partners and vendors. Inclusion is how we live our commitment to fairness and diversity. It shapes how we honor the perspectives, abilities and identities of our colleagues; how we listen to, engage and respond to our clients; and how we connect to and appreciate each other and those we serve. We define diversity as differences that influence and affect our firm, our workplace culture, and the communities and clients we engage in the following areas: race, color, ethnicity, national origin, socioeconomic status, pay and benefits, ability, military service, age, faith, gender, sexual identity, personal appearance, pregnancy, and political views.|
Continue reading our about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.