WTOP: 5 ways nonprofits can…
WHO WE ARE
The International Society for Technology in Education, (ISTE) is a nonprofit organization that serves educators interested in the use of technology in education. We are a global community of passionate education professionals committed to solving tough problems in education
WHAT YOU WILL DO
In this executive team position, you will be partnering with the CEO to oversee and optimize operational capabilities across the organization, assess and manage risks, make executive decisions about the company’s direction, and drive its business objectives forward.
This position will report to the CEO and sits at the highest level of our organization, and you will own the daily operations of the company, including Human Resources, Technology, and Finance. We are looking for an exceptional, highly collaborative individual of the highest caliber who will be a key player in our continued success trajectory.
HOW WE SEE YOUR IMPACT
• Directing the day-to-day operations of ISTE and its various offices
• Being a confidant, sounding board, and advisor to the CEO, sharing your complementary skill set to support a well-rounded leadership team
• Helping ISTE streamline operations and processes to more effectively transform the education industry and successfully deliver ISTE’s multiple product lines
• Ensuring the prioritization and alignment of an organizational project portfolio to short-and long-term strategic and revenue goals
• Reviewing current company-wide objectives and making necessary changes while also developing new ones that result in continued high performance and growth
• Designing, recommending, and implementing business strategies, plans, and procedures
• Implementing and managing strategies to reduce risk
• Leading expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.)
Nonprofit HR is committed to fostering and maintaining a work environment where diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are fully integrated into everything we do for the benefit of our employees and the clients that we serve. To fully realize our goal, we prioritize our understanding of the complexities of DEI within our workforce to inform our approach to talent management. We believe that this guides how we do our work, advise our clients to operationalize DEI and position our content and educational opportunities to help strengthen the talent management capacity of the social impact sector. See the full statement.