WTOP: 5 ways nonprofits can…
Our Clients Are Hiring!
Work for Nonprofits
Ignite and nurture your career in the social impact sector. Nonprofit HR’s Impact Search Advisors program specializes in executive and professional search for social impact organizations. We also support organizations with their high-volume search needs via our Recruitment Outsourcing solutions. Our search experts love matching mission-driven executives and professionals with their dream job. Advance your career! Explore our full-time opportunities and make a meaningful impact today.
See featured search below!
Get started now!
A nonprofit career can change your life.
If you’re an executive or professional who is passionate about changing the status quo and seeking a new mission-driven career opportunity, you’re in the right place.
Nonprofit HR’s expert Search team prepares and places the highest caliber executives and stellar professionals at our client organizations across the country every day.
Browse current opportunities below.
Featured Search: Chief Human Resources Officer, John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- American Occupational Therapy Association: Vice President of People & Culture
- 360 Management Group (Elm City Communities): Senior Vice President
- The Glendower Group (Elm City Communities): Vice President of Asset Management
- John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts: Chief Human Resources Officer
- Richmond LAND: Executive Director
- TransFamilies: Executive Director
- 360 Management Group (Elm City Communities): Senior Manager of Compliance
- American Council on Education: Senior Director, People Team
- American Council of Education: Collaboration Technology Senior Specialist
- The Center for Nonprofit Advancement: Controller
- Elm City Communities: Director of Talent Management
- Folger Shakespeare Library: Head of IT
- The Glendower Group (Elm City Communities): Executive Project Manager II
- The Glendower Group (Elm City Communities): Resident Housing and Equity Manager
- National Low Income Housing Coalition: Director of People and Culture
- Network for Public Health Law: Director, Western Region
- American Association of University Women: Senior Manager of Communications
- American Association of University Women: Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations
- AASCU: Executive Assistant and Project Manager
- AASCU: Coordinator, Advancement and Partnerships
- Borealis Philanthropy: Fund for Trans Generations (FTG) Program Associate
- LEAP New Haven: Deputy Director of Development
- National Employment Law Project: Measurement, Evaluation and Impact Program Manager
- National Employment Law Project: Senior Staff Attorney, Work Quality
- National Fair Housing Alliance: Director of Advocacy and Government Affairs
- National Fair Housing Alliance: Associate Vice President, Financial Services and Technology Policy
- PolicyLink: Director of California Strategy
- PolicyLink: Policy Director, Sustainable Cities for All
- PolicyLink: Project Manager, Sustainable Cities for All
- PolicyLink: Coordinator, Sustainable Cities
- Rainforest Foundation US: Director of Finance and Administration
Looking for mission-driven leaders and professionals for your social impact organization? Partner with our Impact Search Advisors team to attract and hire the high performing talent your mission deserves!
Reach out to us
Initiate the process with our solutions team now or email email@example.com and we will be in touch soon.
Why they chose us
Feedback From Our Clients
Having a seasoned recruiter partner with us has freed up capacity for our internal HR team to focus on time-bound projects like the annual performance evaluation cycle.
Senior Human Resources Manager
National Recreation and Park Association