WTOP: 5 ways nonprofits can…
Our Clients Are Hiring!
Work for Nonprofits
Ignite and nurture your career in the social impact sector. Nonprofit HR’s Impact Search Advisors program specializes in executive and professional search for social impact organizations. We also support organizations with their high-volume search needs via our Recruitment Outsourcing solutions. Our search experts love matching mission-driven executives and professionals with their dream job. Advance your career! Explore our full-time opportunities and make a meaningful impact today.
Get started now!
A nonprofit career can change your life.
If you’re an executive or professional who is passionate about changing the status quo and seeking a new mission-driven career opportunity, you’re in the right place.
Nonprofit HR’s expert Search team prepares and places the highest caliber executives and stellar professionals at our client organizations across the country every day.
Browse the current opportunities below.
- 360 Management Group (Elm City Communities): Senior Vice President
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America: Executive Director of Service and Justice
- Howard Center: Chief Executive Officer
- International Economic Development Council (IEDC): Chief Operating Officer
- Jane’s Due Process: Executive Director
- MedTech Color: Executive Director
- Richmond LAND: Executive Director
- ACLU Maryland: Director of People and Culture
- CASA: Supervising Attorney – Immigration/Employment (Woodbridge, VA)
- CASA: Supervising Immigration Attorney (Hyattsville, MD)
- Dermatology Foundation: Program Manager, Research Award
- Elm City Communities: Director of Talent Management
- National Black Child Development Institute: Executive Assistant to the Senior Vice President
- Network for Public Health Law: Director, Western Region
- PICO California: Controller
- All Above All: Fundraising Administrative Manager
- All Above All: Finance Administrative Manager
- All Above All: State Strategies Deputy Director
- All Above All: Operations Administrative Manager (OAM)
- American Association of University Women: Senior Manager of Communications
- American Association of University Women: Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations
- AASCU: Executive Assistant and Project Manager
- AASCU: Coordinator, Advancement and Partnerships
- Borealis Philanthropy: People and Culture Manager
- LEAP New Haven: Deputy Director of Development
- Museum of African American History: Executive Assistant to the President and CEO
- National Employment Law Project: Senior Staff Attorney, Work Quality
- PolicyLink: Director of California Strategy
- PolicyLink: Policy Director, Sustainable Cities for All
- PolicyLink: Project Manager, Sustainable Cities for All
- PolicyLink: Senior Associate, Corporate Racial Equity
- Rainforest Foundation US: Director of Finance and Administration
Looking for mission-driven leaders and professionals for your social impact organization? Partner with our Impact Search Advisors team to attract and hire the high performing talent your mission deserves!
Reach out to us
Initiate the process with our solutions team now or email email@example.com and we will be in touch soon.
Why they chose us
Feedback From Our Clients
Having a seasoned recruiter partner with us has freed up capacity for our internal HR team to focus on time-bound projects like the annual performance evaluation cycle.
Senior Human Resources Manager
National Recreation and Park Association