An intentional strategic approach for recognizing and developing talent can help organizations engage and retain their best and brightest people versus losing them to outside growth opportunities. Over half of organizations surveyed in Nonprofit HR’s 2021 Talent Management Priorities Survey want to prioritize employee engagement, but only a quarter had a formal talent management plan in place. In this conversation, we’ll explore why this discrepancy occurs throughout mission-driven organizations and how to communicate the imperative of investing in talent to your leadership team.
This webinar is for you if you’re ready to:
- Take existing subject matter and translate it to address urgent and emerging business needs related to talent
- Hear about how common pitfalls occur when focusing on learning and development, including leadership development
- Learn how to transition your organization’s development experiences from struggles to success stories
- Understand four actionable phases in a team’s evolution
- Discover ways to get started right now, regardless of size or budget constraints
You will walk away from this webinar equipped to immediately act on insights shared by two Nonprofit HR panelists.
Consultant, Strategy & Advisory and DEI
Lisa Wright Ponce
Senior Consultant, Strategy & Advisory