Now Hiring: HR Consultant – Social Enterprise
Are you looking for an opportunity to serve as a freelance consultant where you can apply your people management competencies and devote your time, talent and passion to serve social enterprises? Fantastic!
If you are a high-performing and experienced HR practitioner that can work remote, then this is an opportunity for you. This unique opportunity focuses exclusively on working with social enterprises across the nation that have unique and thriving missions.
Support emerging and established organizations as a consultant, and manage client projects and outsourcing engagements that support the people management priorities as they relate to strategy & advisory, search, outsourcing, total rewards and diversity, equity, and inclusion. This opportunity requires experience working as an independent consultant to drive and deliver substantive results.
Also required is five or more years of experience as a generalist and a strong skillset in these critical areas:
- Deliver on both strategic and tactical support that aligns with business objectives and priorities
- Help drive talent and culture imperatives from a human resources, compliance, and people management lens
- Proven a client-focused orientation
- Ability to be agile and manage ambiguity
- Demonstrate and maintain a consultant’s pledge to ethical standards and excellence
What else will strengthen your application for the HR Consultant – Social Enterprise role?
- Experience supporting social enterprises (for-profit and nonprofit organizations)
- Communicate with confidence on a variety of human resources issues
- Track record for influencing and partnering as a consultant with leaders, program staff and external stakeholders
- Being able to work effectively as an individual or team lead and a member of a cohort
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to leverage technology for a greater purpose
- Demonstrate executive presence, emotional intelligence and a resilient and social entrepreneurial mind-set and orientation, and cultural competence
Apply today and let’s chat about your success as a consultant managing projects through fruition, your passion and commitment to support mission-driven social enterprises, and your understanding of people and culture! This is an opportunity to join a creative, entrepreneurial, client and solutions-driven firm where you can become part of a larger ecosystem focused on addressing some of the world’s most complex challenges.
Share your cover letter of interest and resume today! We are excited to learn why this is the perfect career opportunity for you.