Nonprofit HR is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Nonprofit HR may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from October 1st, 2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information internally to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improving our product and services
- Sending relevant communication
- Sending educational and promotional email about our services, events special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. Any time you fill out a form on the site, you are automatically subscribed to our email list. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email we send, or by emailing us at email@example.com with the subject line UNSUBSCRIBE.
- To collect market research (as in the case of surveys)
- To customize our website to your interests
Please note that we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Questions and Information Requests
If you have questions about the information we gather or the privacy of your information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.