Purchase the webinar led by Nonprofit HR CEO Lisa Brown Alexander to learn about the interdependence of organizational and talent sustainability.
Webinar: Talent: The Missing Piece in Nonprofit Sustainability [RECORDING]
The social sector is divided and often “unfocused” on the importance and role of talent. In reality, successful nonprofits cannot achieve organizational sustainability without achieving talent sustainability.
Purchase the webinar led by Nonprofit HR CEO Lisa Brown Alexander to learn about the interdependence of organizational and talent sustainability. Lisa will discuss how impactful leaders understand that the ability to achieve their long-term goals requires clearly defined plans and actions related to the attraction, retention and development of talent, from the C-suite to the front desk.
Purchase this webinar recording to gain insights on:
- What impactful, sustainable nonprofits share in common
- The 3 key phases of talent sustainability and where your organization is along the talent sustainability continuum
- The 8 steps organizations need to achieve talent sustainability
With this purchase, you will receive:
- The 60-minute webinar recording
- The PDF download of the webinar presentation