The National Women’s Law Center seeks a Grants Manager to join their finance team. The Grants Manager will be responsible for overseeing the administration, budgeting, and financial reporting of grants throughout their full lifecycle. Under the guidance of the Director of Grants, the Grants Manager will work on efficient communication, reporting, and administration of funding received by the organization.
The National Women’s Law Center fights for gender justice — in the courts, in public policy, and in our society — working across the issues that are central to the lives of women and girls.
We use the law in all its forms to change culture and drive solutions to the gender inequity that shapes our society and to break down the barriers that harm all of us — especially women of color, LGBTQIA+ people, and low-income women and families.
For more than 50 years, we have been on the leading edge of every major legal and policy victory for women, and we need you with us to continue this fight. Find out more at NWLC.org.
A Few of the Essential Duties/Responsibilities
- Oversee portfolio of grants through the full lifecycle and ensure compliance with the funders’ restrictions by:
- Drafting grant budget proposals
- Reviewing grant agreements and entering applicable data into revenue tracking schedules
- Creating grant invoices/billing in receivable module of accounting system
- Drafting interim and final financial reports for grant funders
- Completing other administrative tasks to guarantee grant compliance
- Assist with preparation of grant revenue projections for annual budgeting process
- Assist with preparations for annual audit
View full position details and how to apply!
Nonprofit HR is committed to fostering and maintaining a work environment where diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are fully integrated into everything we do for the benefit of our employees and the clients that we serve. To fully realize our goal, we prioritize our understanding of the complexities of DEI within our workforce to inform our approach to talent management. We believe that this guides how we do our work, advise our clients to operationalize DEI and position our content and educational opportunities to help strengthen the talent management capacity of the social impact sector. See the full statement.