Primarily lead the development and timely execution of the Association’s global human resources daily activities focused on ensuring CLIA’s compliance with regulatory and compliance requirements at the local, state, and federal level both domestically and in all regions CLIA operates. This position will also partner with senior leaders around the globe to position CLIA as a destination employer, which includes high performance culture development (employee engagement, talent management and workforce planning, performance management, learning and development, leadership development, policy development, compensation, benefits, HRIS, and employee relations). Serve as an internal consultant to leadership team on human resources issues that affect performance and business relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure regulatory and labor law compliance is monitored, maintained and executed timely in accordance with local jurisdictions; globally (20%)
- Create an end-to-end talent management process focused on becoming the employer of choice, including recruitment, on- boarding, performance management, team effectiveness, development, retention, and succession planning with appropriate accountabilities. (20%)
- Develop and implement progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs that are competitive and cost effective and provide motivation, incentives, and rewards for effective performance and retaining the best people. Partner with payroll consultant and SVP Global Finance for payroll execution and compliance (15%)
- Develop appropriate global policies and programs for effective management of the human resources of the Association. Included in this area but not limited to programs for employee relations, employee engagement, and affirmative action, non-harassment, employee complaints, and travel policy. Serve as a catalyst for employee communications. (10%)
- Guide or oversee all aspects of award and recognition programs (5%)
- Coach leaders in building organizational capabilities and leadership capacity, diagnose organizational issues, and develop plans to overcome them. Serve as internal consultant to leaders and act as an advisor and mediator in employee-coaching situations. (15%)
- Ensure compliance with employee-related international, federal, state, and local laws and regulations ensuring timely and accurate reporting to all agencies. (5%)
- Manage office facility and the security of the facility. (5%)
- Manage any direct reports or HR consultants by determining accountability and decision-making, setting goals and objectives and hiring and training team members. (5%)
Required travel – 5%
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in determining where accountability and decision-making reside.
- Communicates short and long-term enterprise-wide strategic objectives to align with CLIA’s mission and vision.
View full position details and how to apply!