WTOP: 5 ways nonprofits can…
ABOUT LUTHERAN HOME AND REHABILITATION CENTER
Lutheran was founded in 1886 as the G.A. Home for Children to serve the children of Swedish immigrants who lost their lives in the trek to America. As the years passed and the needs of the community changed, today Lutheran serves both seniors and youth with special needs. We are committed to excellence in all that we do by providing compassionate care for all of our residents to optimize a life of dignity and physical well being. The Lutheran Home and Rehabilitation Center consistently receives 5-stars in quality and in 2017 was designated a 5-star facility overall.
The purpose of this position is to direct the work of the Lutheran Home and Rehabilitation Center (LHRC) in accordance with policies and procedures established by the Board of Directors.
A FEW ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures that all services are provided within the context of the Agency’s philosophy and mission and are consistent with its goals and directives.
- Ensures that the LHRC is in full compliance with the NYS Department of Health rules and regulations.
- Assists the President/CEO with ways and means to enhance the Agency’s fiscal stability
- Monitors income and expense on a continuing basis to see that resources are used in accordance with established plans and goal management priorities and to be able to adjust operations as necessary to meet changes in income.
- Is responsible to recommend current capital and operational needs of the Division.
View full position details and how to apply!
Nonprofit HR is committed to fostering and maintaining a work environment where equity, diversity, inclusion & justice (EDIJ) are fully integrated into everything we do for the benefit of our employees and the clients that we serve. To fully realize our goal, we prioritize our understanding of the complexities of DEI within our workforce to inform our approach to talent management. We believe that this guides how we do our work, advise our clients to operationalize EDIJ and position our content and educational opportunities to help strengthen the talent management capacity of the social impact sector. See the full statement.