WTOP: 5 ways nonprofits can…
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Associate, Digital Content and Engagement coordinates and amplifies Independent Sector’s digital presence and content delivery. The Senior Associate is responsible for managing, growing, and deepening engagement among audiences on Independent Sector’s social media networks, including the social media accounts for Upswell. The Senior Associate also creates original content, curate partner content, and develop resources for IS website(s) and platforms.
A FEW ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the development and implementation of a comprehensive organizational social media strategy
- Participate in content strategy development and execution across all marketing channels to increase brand awareness, engagement, acquisition, and retention
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, and serve as liaison to digital resources, advertising, and marketing to lead marketing campaigns and tactics
- Implement strategies to strengthen Independent Sector’s brand presence on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and emerging social media platforms
- Manage the maintenance of current website platforms and help development of new website content
View full position details and how to apply!
Nonprofit HR is committed to fostering and maintaining a work environment where diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are fully integrated into everything we do for the benefit of our employees and the clients that we serve. To fully realize our goal, we prioritize our understanding of the complexities of DEI within our workforce to inform our approach to talent management. We believe that this guides how we do our work, advise our clients to operationalize DEI and position our content and educational opportunities to help strengthen the talent management capacity of the social impact sector. See the full statement.