Do you value agility, accountability and inclusion? If you are interested in leading and advising a growing firm in the management of its finance, accounting, and other operations processes and strategies, we want to hear from you! At Nonprofit HR, you can utilize your leadership and financial strategy skills in an organization that serves the social sector. Take your next career steps with Nonprofit HR. See how you can join our Leadership Team!
The Vice President, Finance ensures that there are sound short-term and longer-term financial plans to support the overall strategic plan of Nonprofit HR. The Vice President analyzes the effectiveness of all financial systems, policies, practices and procedures and leads process and internal control improvements to maximize and protect the firm’s resources. Some key responsibility areas include:
- Strategic Planning and Budgeting
- Policy Development
- Financial Management and Accounting Systems
- Communication of Financial Results
- Liaison with CEO and Investment Committee Financial Data and Results
- People Management and Development
- Organizational Risk Management
- Purchasing and Project Management Operations
Learn more about this position that will also be responsible for communicating relevant financial results more broadly across the firm and partners with other leaders to ensure the accurate management of financial records, statements, and reports.