Join us next week for another Virtual Town Hall!
Topic: Legal Considerations for Workplace Re-Entry Part II
Date: Monday, May 11, 2020
Time: 12-1:15 PM, ET
Price: Free. Registration required
Our recent Town Hall walked attendees through the elements to be considered when determining whether or not to return employees to the workplace. As your mission-driven organization begins to develop such a plan, have you considered the risks associated with re-opening your workplace? During our next town hall in our COVID-19 series we will discuss the myriad of legal and compliance issues that come into play.
Attend this webinar and gain insight into:
- The types of federal and state laws to factor into your workplace re-entry decisions
- How to ensure compliance if providing screening tests
- What to do if an employee does not prefer to return to the workplace or requests accommodations
- Compensation and benefit laws and practices that come into play as employees return from furlough or other absences
- Hiring during the pandemic period and what to consider from a legal perspective
Sr. HR Business Partner
See Lisa’s bio!
|Sadina Montani, Esq.|
See Sadina’s bio!
Don’t delay, register now. Have questions about this topic? Add them to the registration form.