WTOP: 5 ways nonprofits can…
Each year during Women’s History Month, Nonprofit HR proudly recognizes women across North America who have made significant contributions to nonprofits, associations, foundations, social enterprises and the communities they serve. This special series of The Switch features the ten finalists named to this year’s list due to their extraordinary leadership, unwavering dedication and impactful achievements.
In this special episode of The Switch, explore Janiece’s stellar contributions to the sector!
- how to use people management as a way of shine a light on unique abilities of staff
- why creating tailored approaches to staff helps to unveil and maximize the potential of each individual
- how fostering a dignified workplace drives increased mission impact and influences the broader community
- significance of storytelling
- importance of being authentic and speaking your voice
- encouraging others to do that in a number of different ways
Check out the full 2021 Nonprofit Women to Watch List!