Listen now to recording!
Complete below form!
How should organizations plan for an uncertain future, especially when the external environment is changing daily and weekly? What does a viable workforce plan look like as the need arise for contracting and expanding staff? Register for this Virtual Town Hall and explore mission sustainability through workforce planning and hear best practices for navigating uncharted waters.
Questions reviewed during the Town Hall:
- Who should be involved in your organization’s workforce planning and the decision-making process?
- Should your organization have multiple contingency plans? How far ahead can your organization really plan?
- How does your organization’s financial sustainability impact if and when you choose one option over the other?
- What are the legal and financial implications of hiring freezes, furloughs, layoffs and position eliminations?
- How can your organization avoid benefits compliance pitfalls during these scenarios?
- How does the WARN (Workers’ Adjustment & Retraining Notification) Act of 1988 apply during a pandemic?
- How can your organization help staff manage “survivor’s guilt” if their colleagues are part of a layoff?
Senior HR Business Partner
Complete the form and gain immediate access to this and past COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall recordings and resources!
This event was co-hosted by Nonprofit HR and Venable, LLP.
About Nonprofit HR
Nonprofit HR is the country’s leading and oldest firm focused exclusively on the talent management needs of social impact organizations. We focus our efforts on project-based human resources consulting, HR outsourcing, talent acquisition, and executive search. Nonprofit HR also offers customized trainings, research and events, all with the objective of strengthening the people management capacity of the workforce.
Since 2000, our staff of credentialed experts have advanced the impact of some of the world’s most influential brands in the sector. See more information about Nonprofit HR.
Our professionals immerse themselves in our clients’ work to fully understand their biggest opportunities and challenges while helping them navigate an increasingly complex legal and regulatory environment. Today, with more than 850 professionals delivering services around the world, we’re helping our clients connect quickly and effectively to the experience, insights, and advice they need to achieve their most pressing objectives. See more information about Venable.