YOU NEED MISSION-DRIVEN TALENT. NONPROFIT HR CAN HELP!
Having the right talent in the right roles at the right time is critical to your organization’s success. Partner with our experienced talent advisors to identify the best talent for your mission. Let us match our network of highly-skilled professionals with your full-time opportunities, just as we have for countless mission-driven organizations across the country.
Browse ongoing direct hire opportunities.
- Third Way: Director of Finance
- Martha’s Table: Director, Human Resources
- American Wind Energy Association: Training and Development Manager
- Student Achievement Partners: Director of Human Resources
- Folger Shakespeare Library: Benefits Administrator
- Kinnect Ohio: Program Director
- KIND: Vice President of Human Resources
Let’s discuss your organization’s direct hire needs! Contact Yvonne Rivera to apply.
We maintain relationships with active and passive candidates.
Use our network to your advantage when it comes time to scale or fill an existing role. We partner you with an experienced Nonprofit HR talent advisor during the planning stages to search and gather the most critical information required to make the placement a success. We apply our decades of experience to every single engagement.
Our focus is to understand your organization’s:
• Mission, vision, values and priorities
• Qualities and competencies of the talent necessary for success
• Organizational climate and dynamics that may impact the kind of talent required
• Competitive compensation factors needed to attract high-performing talent
• Communication needs and preferences of key stakeholders needed to ensure a successful outcome
Yvonne Rivera, CSP, CSC
Director, Talent Acquisition